- This event has passed.
Agenda – Board of Alderman Meeting
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 1:00 p.m.
NOTICE ***THE LOCATION FOR THE COUNCIL MEETING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE MEMPHIS FIRE STATION AT 110 N. WASHINGTON STREET. SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE MAINTAINED AND THE PUBLIC IS ENCOURAGED TO WEAR A MASK. THANK YOU***
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at the Memphis Fire Station, 110 N. Washington, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Employee Uniform Bids
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #15
- Airport Pay Request #6
- Review Bids – Bobcat T770 Attachments
- Open Surplus Property Bids
- Memphis Housing Authority Board Appointments
- Bill No. 21-1 – TPS Third Party Administrative Services Agreement
- Bill No. 21-2 – Employees Group Health Plan, Plan Document
- Bill No. 21-3 – Wade Stables Audit Engagement Letter
- Blight Removal Program
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; RSMo. 610.021(13) Performance ratings; RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its attorneys.