- This event has passed.
Agenda – Board of Aldermen Meeting
Revised Agenda – posted Wednesday, February 3, 2021 1:50 p.m.
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 9:20 a.m.
NOTICE ***THE LOCATION FOR THE COUNCIL MEETING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE MEMPHIS FIRE STATION AT 110 N. WASHINGTON STREET. SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE MAINTAINED AND THE PUBLIC IS ENCOURAGED TO WEAR A MASK. THANK YOU***
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at the Memphis Fire Station, 110 N. Washington, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Employee Uniform Bids
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #16
- McClure Engineers – Amendment No. 3 – Water System Improvements
- McClure Engineers – Philip Wilson – Water Rate Review
- Airport Pay Request #7
- Approve Baker Farm – Farm Plan
- Liquor License Application – Gas & More
- Appointment of Temporary City Clerk
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its attorneys.