- This event has passed.
Board of Aldermen Meeting – Agenda
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2020 10:05 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Animal Regulations
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #11
- Bill No. 20-18 – Adopt FY20-21 Budget
- Bill No. 20-19 – Amend Wage Scale
- Bill No. 20-20 – CARES Agreement w/Scotland County
- Bill No. 20-21 – Authorize CARES Agreement w/MHTC
- Bill No. 20-22 – Authorize Agreement & Supplemental Agreement No. 1 w/Jviation – Apron Expansion Project
- Bill No. 20-23 – Authorize Agreement & Supplemental Agreement No. 1 w/Jviation – T-Hangar Project
- Bill No. 20-24 – Authorize Contract Agreement w/Martin General Contractors Apron Expansion Project & T-Hangar Project
- Visu-Sewer Rate Adjustment
- USDA Grant – Request for Obligation of Funds
- Fill Dirt Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys; 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; and RSMo. 610.021(2) – Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate.