- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 9:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Proposed Job Descriptions
- NEW BUSINESS
- MoPEP Infrastructure Improvements Presentation – Ewell Lawson
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #4
- Sewer Project – Review Bids
- 2020-2021 T-Hangar Airport Project
- Approve Farm Plan – Baker Farm (Mallett)
- Bill No. 20-1 – Amend Airport Regulations
- Bill No. 20-2 – Approve Lineman’s Agreement
- Bill No. 20-3 – Approve Settlement Agreement
- Approve Updated Uniform Clothing Policy
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys.