- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
Posted: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:15 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2020 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Variance Request – 458 E. Jackson
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Proposed Job Descriptions
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #9
- Solid Waste Management District Appointments
- Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) Appointment
- Request Checking Account Bids
- Scotland County Care Center Fireworks Display
- Animal Regulations
- Review of Fill Dirt Forms
- Corner Perc Liquor License Application
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys; and 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees.