- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting – Agenda
December 5, 2019
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 8:30 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Bill No. 19-15 – Wage Scale
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #2
- Bill No. 19-21 – Notice of Election
- Bill No. 19-22 – Tolling Agreement
- Total Plan Solutions Health Insurance Renewal
- Proposed Job Descriptions
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation; RSMo. 610.021(2) – leasing, purchase or sale of real estate.