- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting Agenda
Posted: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 9:30 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Rezoning Public Hearing – 102 E. Route AA
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Proposed Job Descriptions
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #5
- Review Mower Bids
- Bill No. 20-4 – Legal Services Agreement
- USDA Borrower Certifications Resolution
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys; RSMo. 610.021(2) leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body.