- This event has passed.
April 6, 2017
Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:40 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE A PORTION OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Airport Project – Committee Recommendation
- Levee Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- Review Recordation Bids – CDBG Demolition Grant
- Resolution to Appoint – NEMO SWMD Council & Executive Board
- Review Recycling Building/Lean-to Bids
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a governmental body.