Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Trailer Bids (Reconsider bids from October meeting)
- NEW BUSINESS
- Hawkins/Harrison – General Liability/Property/Auto Insurance Review
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #1
- Water System Improvements Amendment #1
- Open Hay Bids
- Hay Ground – Lake ShowMe 1
- Hay Ground – Cemetery
- Bill No. 19-19 – Approve Contract – Lake ShowMe1
- Bill No. 19-20 – Approve Contract – Cemetery
- Review Solid Waste Management Grant Baler Bids
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation.