Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 4, 2016 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Review mower/weed-eater bids
- Midland GIS – cemetery mapping proposal
- Open Demolition Grant Requests for Proposals –
o Administration Services
- Bill No. 16-5 – Authorize 3rd Party Administration Services w/Total Plan Services
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorney; and RSMo. 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body.