- This event has passed.
June 2, 2016 @ 6:30 pm
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2016 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PAYMENT OF BILLS
- Variance Request – 812 N. Lindell Blvd.
- Flood Wall/Levy
- Bill No. 16-9 – Authorize Amendment No. 1 to Agreement w/Allstate Consultants –
- Cary Sayre – Allstate Consultants
- Bill No. 16-10 – Amend Code Section 210.010 dog Regulations & Code Section 210.020 – Vicious Dogs
- Recreation Event Activity Application
- Archaeological Survey Proposal
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body.