Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 1:00 p.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE A PORTION OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 2, 2017 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Levee Information
- Recycling Grant Project #C2017-003
- NEW BUSINESS
- LWCF Grant Resolution 2017-1
- Open Bids on Cemetery Hay Ground
- Amend MOA w/SHPO – Demolition Grant
- Certificates of Deposit Recommendation
- Vote to release lien on 134 S. Market
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(2) – leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body.