Posted: Wednesday August 31, 2022 11:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 1, 2022 at the Memphis City Hall, 125 W. Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Fire Department accident insurance quote
- NEW BUSINESS
- Daughters of American Revolution
- Proclamation for Constitution Week
- Brian Ward property @ 102 North Adams
- David Probst property @ 728 N. Lincoln
- Review propane bids
- Bill No. 22-9 An Ordinance Approving and Adopting the City of Memphis, Missouri’s Annual Operating Budget for the Fiscal Year Beginning September 1, 2022 and Ending August 31, 2022.
- Department Heads
- City Administrator
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its attorneys.