Posted: Wednesday May 4, 2022 11:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 5, 2022 at the Memphis City Hall, 125 W. Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CERIFICATION OF VOTES
- Swearing in of Newly Elected Officials
- ADJOURNED/RECONVENED/ROLL CALL
- Mayor’s Appointments to Departments/Committees
- Election of City Clerk
- Election of President of the Board of Aldermen
- BANK ACCOUNT SIGNATURES
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Hawkins Harrison Insurance
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its attorneys.