Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:45 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 4, 2018 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Proposed Zoning Map
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Telemeter Estimate
- Highway 15 Coalition – Transportation Development District
- NEW BUSINESS
- Request Bids
- Hay Ground – Lake ShowMe
- Hay Ground – Airport
- Renew Contracts
- Cemetery Hay Ground – Philip Zimmerman
- Lake ShowMe Hay Ground – Chris Mallett
- Opening & Closing of Graves – Sam Redding
- Bill No. 18-13 – Adoption of Zoning Map
- TAP Grant Application Agreement – MECO Engineering Co.
- Airport Funding Application
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body.