Posted: Wednesday November 2, 2022 11:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at the Memphis City Hall, 125 W. Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Fire Department Agreement
- NEW BUSINESS
- Rezoning committee report
- Wyatt and Jamie Kice property @ N. Lincoln Street with legal description of Lot 26 & 27 and the West one half of lot 28, McPherson & Ruth 3rd Addition, Memphis, MO
- Prairieland FS property @444 S. Knott Street
- Bill No.22-11 AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR THE REGULAR MUNICIPAL ELECTION FOR THE CITY OF MEMPHIS, MISSOURI, FOR THE YEAR 2023
- Department Heads
- City Administrator
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its attorneys.