Posted: Wednesday August 3, 2022 11:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at the Memphis City Hall, 125 W. Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Jeff and Richard Frederick, property @ 707 N. Clay
- NEW BUSINESS
- Bill No. 22-7 A Procedure to disclose potential conflicts of interest and substantial interests for certain officials
- Fire Department accident insurance quote
- Airport pay request RFR #24/ Invoices 13 & 14
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its attorneys.