Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 9:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 5, 2018 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Variance Request – 344 N. Market
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Review propane bids
- Request bank depository bids
- Telephone system quote – NEMR Telecom
- Philip Wilson – McClure Eng. Co. – Drinking Water Project Update
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body.