- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
September 6, 2018
Posted: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 6, 2018 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Highway 15 Coalition – Derek Weber
- Bill No. 18-10 – Amend 2017-2018 Fiscal Year Budget
- Bill No. 18-11 – Approve Wage Scale Revision
- Bill No. 18-12 – Approve Fiscal Year Budget 2018-2019
- Uniform Clothing Allowance Policy
- Letter of Conditions – LouAnn Rongey
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body.