- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting Agenda
August 11, 2020
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2020 12:50 p.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 11, 2020 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- NUISANCE HEARINGS – 6:00 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER – 6:30 p.m.
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- LAW ENFORCEMENT WEEK PROCLAMATION
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Animal Regulations
- NEW BUSINESS
- Water System Improvements Pay Request #10
- Bill No. 20-12 – Conflict of Interest Ordinance
- Bill No. 20-13 – MDC Community Assistance Program Agreement
- Review Depository Bids
- Bill No. 20-14 – Approve Depository Contract and Pledge Agreement
- Review Propane Bids
- City Prosecutor Appointment
- Bill No. 20-15 – Approve Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Nuisance Properties/Dangerous Buildings
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys; 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees; and RSMo. 610.021(17) – Confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body and its auditor.