- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting Agenda
May 3, 2018
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:10 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Liquor License Renewal Applications
- Heat Meters
- Bill No. 18-04 – Amend Code Section 715.030 – User Charge Accounts (Sewer)
- Bill No. 18-03 – Amend Code Section 215.570(B)(2) – Discharge of Fireworks
- Review Landfill Bids
- Lou Ann Rongey – USDA grant application
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- ADJOURNThe tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body.