- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting Agenda
August 2, 2018
Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 2, 2018 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Website Proposal – Britta Burrus Design
- Proposed Airport Project – Reconstruct Runway 12-30
- Bill No. 18-06 – Notice of Election
- Bill No. 18-08 – Water User Charge Ordinance
- Bill No. 18-07 – Water Use Ordinance
- Bill No. 18-05 – Conflict of Interest Ordinance
- Uniform Clothing Allowance
- Review Bank Depository Bids
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- ADJOURNThe tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(3) – hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body.