- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting Agenda
September 5, 2019
Updated Agenda posted Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:45 p.m. – All ordinances are available for inspection by the public.
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:30 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 5, 2019 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Bill No. 19-12 – Ordinance establishing a water user charge system for the City of Memphis
- Bill No. 19-13 – Ordinance authorizing the issuance of Combined Waterworks & Sewerage System Revenue Bonds (State of Missouri – Direct Loan Program) Series 2019
- Bill No. 19-14 – Floodplain Management Ordinance
- Bill No. 19-15 – Ordinance approving a revision to the wage scale
- Bill No. 19-16 – Ordinance adopting the 2019-2020 fiscal year budget
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation.