- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
June 8, 2017
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Levee Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- Bill No. 17-6 – Authorize Agreement w/Memphis Lumber – SWMD Grant
- Bill No. 17-7 – Amend Chapter 335 – Add Stop Sign
- Bill No. 17-8 – Authorize Agreement with Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc.
- Bill No. 17-9 – Authorize Agreement with Missouri Dept. of Conservation
- Review CDBG Demolition Grant Bids
- Review Missouri Street pavement bids
- City Superintendent
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021 – hiring, firing, and disciplining of particular employees by a public governmental body.