- This event has passed.
Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda
October 3, 2019
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:00 a.m.
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING &
VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City of Memphis Board of Aldermen will conduct an open meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at Memphis City Hall, 125 West Jefferson, Memphis, Missouri.
The tentative agenda of this meeting includes:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PAYMENT OF BILLS
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Philip Wilson – Change Order – Stainless Steel Clearwell Upgrade
- Request Bids
- Hay Ground – Cemetery
- Hay Ground – Lake ShowMe 1
- Renew Contracts
- Lake ShowMe Hay Ground – Chris Mallett
- Airport Hay Ground – Chris Mallett
- Opening & Closing of Graves – Sam Redding
- Bill No. 19-17 – Approve Contract w/Visu-Sewer
- Bill No. 19-18 – Approve ROW Agreement w/NEMR
- Keith’s Café – Liquor License Application
- City Administrator
- Utility Superintendent
- Department Heads
- The tentative agenda of this meeting includes a vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to RSMo. 610.021(1) – Legal actions, causes of action or litigation.